Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why i am banned ?

Hello,
    I was busy with CCNA prep, so was not able to visit here. My previous user account over here which is "sco1984" is banned. Why is that ?
    Hoping to receive appropriate reply from admin's.

Thank you,
    Regard's,
    Amey Abhyankar.

Re: Why i am banned ?

This is why. BANNED
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by abhyankar
      Hello,
      I was busy with CCNA prep, so was not able to visit here. My previous user account over here which is "sco1984" is banned. Why is that ?
      Hoping to receive appropriate reply from admin's.

Thank you,
      Regard's,
      Amey Abhyankar.
      Question is do you agree to follow the forum rules. If you do, then you're welcome. If not, make one wrong move and you're out from here for good.
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Originally posted by danielp
        Question is do you agree to follow the forum rules. If you do, then you're welcome. If not, make one wrong move and you're out from here for good.
        It was due to misuse of my user account . I used computer at my company
        to browse this web site. And previously i had similar problem. It was terrible.
        But now i solely run all internet applications on my own IBM ThinkPad laptop.
        I have no intensions of submitting any illegal material. Currently i got promotion
        at http://groups.msn.com/WindowsSupport . This group moderator is an MVP
        from India itself. He gave me admin right's. I am always been excited to share
        knowledge about various Microsoft products which i try sometimes. But sadly
        there was some bad in between. I no longer use public comp. I request you
        to reactivate my previous account. I wont submit any illegal material. That is
        promise

Thank you,
        Regard's,
        Amey Abhyankar.
        [ MCTS, CCNA, MCSE Security , MCP Since 2002 ]
        ================================================== =======

Comment

Please contact me offsite with your original username, password and the email address you've used to register, and I will activate your account (I just need to verify it's you.
          Cheers,

Daniel Petri
          Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
          MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
          X