Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to download webinars after they have been broadcast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to download webinars after they have been broadcast?

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to download webinars after they have been broadcast? I cant view from work and seem to always find webinars on your site that I cant see while I am at work. If I could see them later, that would be great!

TechprofessionalNYC

Re: Is there a way to download webinars after they have been broadcast?

Hi,

Some Webinars give you the option to download for offline viewing.
    However not all give you this option.

If you have a browser that allows addons, you can use one of the many options available to to you do download aspects of it say the video in MP4 format or the Audio in MP3

Remember though, this stuff may be copyright protected so use your common sense when downloading.

Thanks
    ::: Remember to give credit if you have found this useful. :::
    ::: Wild Oak Tech :::

Comment

Hi, I know in firefox and chrome there are add-ons which will download most types of streaming media from websites. Just do a search via the add-ons section for 'download helper'
      Please remember to award reputation points if you have received good advice.
      I do tend to think 'outside the box' so others may not always share the same views.

MCITP -W7,
      MCSA+Messaging, CCENT, ICND2 slowly getting around to.

Comment

This may be extremely specific, but we did find a way to download Adobe Connect webinars in case you run in to any of those:

http://community.spiceworks.com/how_to/show/24963

Comment

Working...
        X