Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done this place

Here's some feedback for you.

Although I don't always get a reply to queries I submit, generally I find this place courteous and helpful.

I'm posting this because I've joined various forums over the years and with some you might as well be 'weeing in the wind' or feel like 'sticking your head in the sand'.

So well done and thankyou.

Re: Well done this place

Thank you!
    High praise indeed

Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Well done this place

I guess that is better than "weeing in the sand" and "putting your head in the wind".

Originally posted by marcopolo
      Although I don't always get a reply to queries I submit
      Can you provide us with some links where you haven't been assisted? Maybe someone new reading this may now be able to help.
      11 was a racehorse.
      22 was 12
      1111 race 1 day

************************************************** * ************************************************** ***********
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and click the LIKE option in the bottom right corner **
      ************************************************** ************************************************** ****** * *****

Comment

Working...
      X