issues with attachments?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issues with attachments?

I've tried JPG, PNG, GIF off all sizes and nothing will upload...cannot recall if I did in this forum before...or is this a URL only based screenshot forum? Nothing will upload for me today.

Re: issues with attachments?

There was an attack made on the site last night/yessterday and not all has been repaired. Your patience will be appreciated so please keep trying every couple of hours or so. You can make the post and then edit later when trying to add an image. Just make a note of the image is to come.

Thanks.

UPDATE: Image attachment issue fixed though there may still be an initial problem with viewing thumbnails. Right click and select Show Picture if they don't display.
    Last edited by biggles77; 10th September 2011, 04:44.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Re: issues with attachments?

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
      There was an attack made on the site last night/yessterday and not all has been repaired. Your patience will be appreciated so please keep trying every couple of hours or so. You can make the post and then edit later when trying to add an image. Just make a note of the image is to come.

Thanks.

UPDATE: Image attachment issue fixed though there may still be an initial problem with viewing thumbnails. Right click and select Show Picture if they don't display.
      Thanks for taking the time to comment. Had some issues logging in yesterday but it appears you Have worked through many issues.

Comment

Working...
      X