Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

article talkback - Difference Between Basic and Dynamic Disks in Windows XP/2000/2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• article talkback - Difference Between Basic and Dynamic Disks in Windows XP/2000/2003

hello and thank you for the article.
    i was goggling for better understanding about this topic and came with this article results
    http://www.petri.com/difference_betw..._2000_2003.htm

1. it is said in the middle of the article and i quote :
    " Note: Dynamic disks are not supported on portable computers or on Windows XP Home Edition-based computers."

but i bought an hp laptop with windows seven and it has dynamic disk .

so i would like to ask for this article to have information about windows seven as well , and the fact that i do have a portable computer with dynamic disk set ( even if its not xp home) still it looks inaccurate statement.

thank you
    ps. please consider adding a talkback system for the articles.
    it is time.

Re: article talkback - Difference Between Basic and Dynamic Disks in Windows XP/2000/

Hardly an inaccurate article since it explicitly states XP/2000/2003, and the article was published 6 months before Windows 7 came out.
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: article talkback - Difference Between Basic and Dynamic Disks in Windows XP/2000/

Originally posted by Wired View Post
      Hardly an inaccurate article since it explicitly states XP/2000/2003, and the article was published 6 months before Windows 7 came out.
      Yeap. which only emphasize the need for on update.

Comment

Originally posted by Wired View Post
        Duh =)

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
        Z68A-G43 (G3) - i7-3770 - Vengeance 2x4GB 2133MHz - GTX 650 Gainward - WD 1TB 64MB SATA - Win7 Pro/64 SP1 / Trusty Xfce AMD64

Comment

Working...
        X