Mobile Site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Site?

I was wondering if you had a mobile site or a bb friendly forum.

Re: Mobile Site?

Huh??? Define "bb friendly forum".

I access this site from my iPhone and find it quite useable. If you had a "mobile" version it would probably strip away too much of the formatting especially in the Scripting Forum. FYI, in 178,378 posts, you are the first to query a Mobile version so I don't think it may be all that necessary. Maybe the new vB 4 version will have somethig along that line.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

BB = BlackBerry in this case.

There are indeed mobile skins for vB forums, however I don't know if it's worth it seeing that vB4 should be out by the end of the year, and that'll change everything. That and like Biggles said, you're the first person to ask about it.

Biggles: you should already have login info to my vB4 testbed. Check it out on your iPhone if you're done helping your uncle...
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hey, I have small hands and it is a big horse!!

Had a look the other night but Windows 7 was giving me the she heights so I have blown it away and returned to the ever reliable XP Pro. Will try and remember to login later once I have fixed a borked server.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X