Help Wanted or Open Jobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Wanted or Open Jobs

In this tough economy right, I would suggest maybe a thread dedicated to help wanted or job openings. I dont know if theres a reason there isn't, but it might be helpful for those of us looking for work or better work. Just a suggestion.

Re: Help Wanted or Open Jobs

I think there's enough dedicated sites for that out there where it's not necessary to post job openings here. Besides, the sheer amount of spam we'd get from that would send people away from the forum.
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Plus the global nature of this forum would make it very difficult to control

Agree with Wired -- plenty of dedicated sites
      However, the occasional post in the Coffee Lounge or Misc (with prior approval by the boss) would probably be OK in special cases, but (IMHO) only for long term members
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I agree with all three comments LoL..

It would be really good to have a section like that for LONG TERM members, because we know roughly what each other are capable of, through our continuous support on here, and that would cut out a lot of the interview process crap.

But yes it would be HELL to keep from spam, although if there was a way to only allow people that had either been here for x long or made y posts into a section it MAY be achievable..

Just my two cents worth

DJ
        Daniel John
        A+, HDA, MCP (x3), VCP

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

************************************************** **********************
        ************************************************** **********************

Comment

Working...
        X