suggestion for better

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion for better

please provide some real life trouble shooting and tutorial for networking like MCSE and CISCO.other study material related to networking

Re: suggestion for better

Have you looked at the main site: www.petri.com ?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

yes sir i have seen this site and this is my favorite site and material like trainsignal video tutorial but i think this videos are only demo version means not a full so please provide this type of video tutorial for citrix ,cisco and for other and video must be full means it teach any concept fully not say for more knowledge buy this video.please provide lotus notes tutorial and troubleshooting also if you don't mine.

Comment

If you want full videos then buy TrainSignal's products. Too much time, effort, and money go into their videos to give them away.
        ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I actually meant the written articles on the main site -- there is a plethora of very useful information on most aspects of Windows Server, Exchange and, increasingly, on Cisco and VMWare topics

However, I will add another recommendation for spashing out a (relatively) small sum of money on the TrainSignal materials -- compare their price with the cost of official Microsoft training courses!
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

Comment

Working...
          X