Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on which forum shell i put the next topic if at all at petri

i had a 4gb winme on a p2 machine.
    i needed a larger hdd so i primery mastered a different 12 gb hdd and installed a clean win2k and the 4gb winme untouched i primery slaved.
    on the first desktop view after win2k installation ended i notice that the recycle bin is not empty which is very odd for a fresh windows.

can anyone think of a way that those files arrived the fresh win2k recycle bin ?

my guess is that those files arrived from the 4gb winme recycle bin and some how synchronized with the win2k recycle bin.
    crocus

What were the deleted files? Take note of what they are, boot to ME (yuk!) and see if they match.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I don't think you shold post that question here anyway, unless you want it to get erased on my next visit...

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

So at this point in time, where should a question like this be posted? It doesn't fit any of the other Forums.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

daniel...

please return to the topics subject. it is a qustion that was mainly directed to you. if this kind of issues doesnt feet "mcse world" i wouldnt mention them no more.
          crocus

Comment

Hmmm... I don't know. I guess nowhere for the moment. The same way I wouldn't post an SQL question, or a VB question for that matter.
            Cheers,

Daniel Petri
            MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Then might I suggest an OTHER Forum where non forum related questions could be posted. Moderation would not be necessary except for perhaps keeping it tidy.
              This would allow hardware questions to be posted without the need for a Hardware Forum.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Good idea. You got it! You're MOD! (Ain't I generous today?)

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

I hope the pay is twice what I am presently getting.
                  1 1 was a racehorse.
                  2 2 was 1 2.
                  1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                  2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Sure, you know what? I'll even triple it! How about that? You do a good job and I'll even change your icon!

LOL

BTW, if you don't want the job just let me know, I was assuming you did.
                    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

I knew you would see it my way. Triple eh, AND an icon change, is there a Christmas bonus as well? Just to let you know that I am not greedy, double will be fine, but I will have the icon change.

Just had a look and I have a customer already.
                      1 1 was a racehorse.
                      2 2 was 1 2.
                      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
                      X