Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple

Hi,

i was looking through your website and there is no support for apple software or hardware, i personally use xserve and windows server 2003,

apple support would be nice
    please take this in mind

ajw901

Re: Apple

There has been very little demand for apple related topics so the Misc forum is the best place at the moment
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I've supported OS 10.3, 10.4 and 10.5 for client machines. We've got one XServe and one XRAID in the datacenter, but they don't get much attention these days. Having said that, if you've got a question just stick it in the Misc. Forum (as Ossian said) and those of us with Apple experience will try to help.

Did you have a specific issue that your experiencing?
      Wesley David
      LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
      -------------------------------
      Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
      Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
      Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
      Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Would 2 Apples sitting side by side make a pear?
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X