Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a section for SQL Servers and MOSS 2007?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a section for SQL Servers and MOSS 2007?

Hello,

My apologies if I have missed things. I would like to know if we have threads for SQL Server 2K5, 2K8 and MOSS 2K7.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

Re: Is there a section for SQL Servers and MOSS 2007?

For both product lines, please use the Misc forum
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Perhaps it would be worth adding a new forum for products such as SharePoint, Project Server, Groove server etc - the so-called Office Servers. These would probably be at home in their own section of the Microsoft Office forums.
      Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Probably the best suggestion for the time being would be to post all of those in the Misc area as suggested, but tag them with "Office Server" and other relevant tags. That way if there's enough posts to deem a new forum, we can easily identify all of the posts and move them over.
        ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

That works too.
          Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

The issue of "Back Office" forums has been discussed several times before, and so far there is not enough demand. Please go with Wired's solution
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
              The issue of "Back Office" forums has been discussed several times before, and so far there is not enough demand. Please go with Wired's solution
              Nor do we have the right moderator for such a topic...

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
              Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
              MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
              X