No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login

Hi there

I am a new user, but I have to say that the login for this site is very illusive. I find navigation, very confusing. I became involved in a discussion and have no idea how to return to it. Can you help with both?

Login area and how to return to a post and discussion?

Re: Login

The boxes where you type in your username and pasword are always near the top right of the page (if you are not already logged in). If you are laready logged in, just logout and then you will see these boxes easily available there.

So, if you are not logged in, the login area is always displayed - look up and right. If you are already logged in, they do not show up (there's no need to!).

Once you have logged in, you can click the link "UserCP" (look in the dark blue bar, to the left of the screen, it says "UserCP then Calendar then New Posts then Search then WQuick links and finally Log Out").

If you go to your UserCP you will be able to find all the threads you have contributed to.

I hope this helps - and I hope you enjoy using this forum. It is a very worthwhile forum to be a member of and to regularly look at, so if I can help you with any of your questions do please ask and I hope you get used to it soon.
    Best wishes,
    MCP:Server 2003; MCITP:Server 2008; MCTS: SBS2008