No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wsus

Looks to be a lot of WSUS topics, do you think it would be feasible to create a a sepereate section in the forums for WSUS?
    What do I know, I am only 26.

Re: Wsus

25 posts (not threads) since late June that contain "WSUS" -- including yours, some moderator posts, and a bunch that had nothing directly to do with WSUS.

I'm just guessing that's not enough traffic to warrant a separate forum but I just work here from time to time so management may have a different view.

I don't believe you've really made your case so speak up on why WSUS should be a separate forum.

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Re: Wsus

I think you can place it in System management for now.
      I don't see a lof of questions about WSUS.
      Technical Consultant

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
      "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
      "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"