This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Hi, Welcome, Introduction - Archive #1

Welcome to the Petri.co.il forums. Please post your "Hi" message here on this thread. Please do NOT put your "Hi" message as a separate thread, post it here (click on "Post Reply" in this thread).

After doing so, and BEFORE posting on the live forums, make sure you read the general forum instructions and rules found on top of each forum. Posting content not according to the forum rules will get you banned. Myself and the other moderators usually shoot first and ask questions later.

So have a good stay, share your knowledge, contribute to the community, but be warned that this community will not tolerate posts that are not according to my rules.
    Last edited by danielp; 5th July 2006, 07:30.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Hi

Couldn't find the "Introductions forum" so I'm posting here.
    I've found this site very helpful. Thanks guys for all the great advice and expertise. Keep it up! Maybe I'll be able to contribute too.... maybe =o)
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Re: Hi

Welcome! Hope you'll enjoy your stay.
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Hi

I am assuming this is the intorduction section of the website.

This forum looks fantastic and will certainly be high up in my favourites. I hope that I will be able to contribute to help somebody at some stage.

Cheers

Dave

Comment

Welcome.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Comment

Ciao !

Hello from Italy,

After I read some interesting tips and tutorials on the website, I though that would be a good experience to try the forum where is a good place to exchange info and to find answers at the problems !

Marian,

Comment

Re: Ciao !

Ciao to you too! The forums are growing steadily and we need good people to give us a helping hand. Glad you're around.
              Cheers,

Daniel Petri
              MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Originally posted by dchambers76
                I am assuming this is the intorduction section of the website.

This forum looks fantastic and will certainly be high up in my favourites. I hope that I will be able to contribute to help somebody at some stage.

Cheers

Dave
                Only high on your favourites.....we hope it will be at the TOP of your favourites.

Stay and enjoy!
                1 1 was a racehorse.
                2 2 was 1 2.
                1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Hi

HI EVERYBODY THIS IS MERRO FROM INDIA GLAD TO BE HERE
                  Last edited by danielp; 28th May 2006, 21:20.

Comment

Hi (newcomers say hello here)!

Welcome to our humble home!

I hope you not only take from the vast knowledge that is accumulated here, but also stay to give back and share your own knowledge.
                    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Re: Hi (newcomers say hello here)!

Hello all! Here's my brief intro:

Currently work in the IT dept. of a medium sized company here in Orlando, FL, USA. Basically 6 of us supporting something like 1800 users across 70 or so offices. 2003 domain, nothing legacy (thank goodness!). Most recent accomplishment at work: cleaning it up lol! We completely rewired our switches and routers last week, disconnected all unused ports in our main building, what a difference it made! We also cleaned up our back closet, home to everything imaginable.

Educational background: BS in IT (think information manipulation theory / basic background in CS / networks / unix / some other junk), MS in Computer Information Systems (think management degree that is centralized around technology and managing large projects / more IT theory / on hands stuff). A+ of course, working towards CCNA / N+ / server+ / MCSE w/ security specialization.

Currently I'm on the staff of two tech forums:
                      www.houseofhelp.com (think standard PC stuff), home of Corsair Memory's Official Support Forum
                      www.webdesignforums.net (web design stuff)
                      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

H E L L O !!!

Comment

Hello You all !! I have a problem - My win/XP Pro has been invaded by Intelius , and it has modified my telephone number search's (google - etc.) by redirecting them to Intelius and then wanting to charge for these search's . How do I remove Intelius and then block it from reinvading again ??
                          Thank You
                          Dwight

Comment

Originally posted by dwightgr
                            Hello You all !! I have a problem - My win/XP Pro has been invaded by Intelius , and it has modified my telephone number search's (google - etc.) by redirecting them to Intelius and then wanting to charge for these search's . How do I remove Intelius and then block it from reinvading again ??
                            Thank You
                            Dwight
                            I'm sorry to hear you've got a problem, but see, I have one too. I create a set of new forums, I strictly enforce their policies, I clearly name each forum, put a nice description and all, and yet people seem to misunderstand their purpose.

Say, what does this "welcome" thread look like to you? Does it look like a nice place to say "hi", or does it seem to you as the only logical spot for YOU to put YOUR personal support problems at?

So, as to your "hi", hi to you too.

As to your personal problem, please make sure you carefully read the available forum titles and consider what is the right spot for your question. Then post it there.

Good luck.
                            Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                            MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Sorry I goofed !! I am new to this forum and obviously did not understand the structure !! Dwight

Comment

Working...
                              X