Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3h 40m and counting....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3h 40m and counting....

    untill I finish work for 2 weeks and head off to sunny Florida going to be swimming with the dolphins, eating stakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner purchasing endless amount of clothes (Well up to my baggage allowance anyway) and might even have dinner with shamoo

    Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

  • #2
    Re: 3h 40m and counting....

    11 hours and counting until I fail 70-292

    Have fun on your trip!!!
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
    boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
    My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 3h 40m and counting....

      Originally posted by m80arm
      untill I finish work for 2 weeks and head off to sunny Florida going to be swimming with the dolphins, eating stakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner purchasing endless amount of clothes (Well up to my baggage allowance anyway) and might even have dinner with shamoo

      Michael
      Try swimming in The Everglades however I believe the water can be quite nippy.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 3h 40m and counting....

        27 years, 9 days, 3 hours til I retire

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 3h 40m and counting....

          63 minutes and counting for me to finally get some sleep (I'm up since 02:30 AM)...
          Cheers,

          Daniel Petri
          Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
          MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 3h 40m and counting....

            3 months, 20 days (+/- 7) and counting...


            Tom
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

            ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 3h 40m and counting....

              Not counting
              Guy Teverovsky
              "Smith & Wesson - the original point and click interface"

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 3h 40m and counting....

                I live in Orlando, FL and here's my advice:

                FL sucks

                just came back from my home state (Pennsylvania) today, and I'm already missing it.

                Oh yeah, watch out for crappy drivers.
                ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 3h 40m and counting....

                  Would these be motherboard drivers, video drivers or networks drivers etc etc or drivers for legacy devices, you know, old drivers!!
                  1 1 was a racehorse.
                  2 2 was 1 2.
                  1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                  2 2 1 1 2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 3h 40m and counting....

                    the morons in cars type of drivers.
                    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 3h 40m and counting....

                      Originally posted by Wired
                      I live in Orlando, FL and here's my advice:

                      FL sucks

                      just came back from my home state (Pennsylvania) today, and I'm already missing it.

                      Oh yeah, watch out for crappy drivers.
                      Bah, its not so bad.
                      Andrew

                      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 3h 40m and counting....

                        Talking about bad drivers, look what I almost bumped into today:

                        (actually, driving from Duluth MN to Ironwood MI at night - don't ask what I was doing there - I almost bumped into at least half a dozen of these creatures...)
                        Attached Files
                        Cheers,

                        Daniel Petri
                        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
                        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: 3h 40m and counting....

                          Originally posted by danielp
                          Talking about bad drivers, look what I almost bumped into today:

                          (actually, driving from Duluth MN to Ironwood MI at night - don't ask what I was doing there - I almost bumped into at least half a dozen of these creatures...)
                          What were you doing driving up the side of a wooded mountain? (Why not stay on the sealed roads?)

                          At least you can see these things. Here in OZ the kangaroos just bounce on the road in front of you (and they don't bounce off windscreens too well)! Try avoiding one of that. And the drop bears.....no, I won't say anymore about them. Might scare the tourists.
                          Last edited by biggles77; 5th June 2006, 10:50.
                          1 1 was a racehorse.
                          2 2 was 1 2.
                          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                          2 2 1 1 2

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: 3h 40m and counting....

                            Originally posted by Wired
                            the morons in cars type of drivers.
                            Can't be as bad as the DC Metro Area!!!!!

                            http://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/pdf/nrd...2003-Early.htm

                            -Traffic fatalities decreased slightly (by 0.8 percent) from 2002 to 2003 for the nation as a whole. Twenty-one states and the District of Columbia showed increases, ranging from less than 1 percent to as much as 24 percent.

                            -The pedestrian fatality rate per 100,000 population was 1.63 for the nation. The District of Columbia had the highest rate (3.19) and Iowa had the lowest (0.61).
                            Regards,
                            Jeremy

                            Network Consultant/Engineer
                            Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
                            www.gma-cpa.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: 3h 40m and counting....

                              Originally posted by JeremyW
                              -The pedestrian fatality rate per 100,000 population was 1.63 for the nation. The District of Columbia had the highest rate (3.19) and Iowa had the lowest (0.61).
                              Well, there are no people in Iowa, are there, only corn fields, right?
                              Cheers,

                              Daniel Petri
                              Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
                              MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X