Transignal MMVP prize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transignal MMVP prize

Anyone else's prize from Transignal been stopped at customs and forced to pay 30 to get it??

Grrrrr

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Re: Transignal MMVP prize

We have similar problems here, however I figure it's a small price to pay for the true value of the package.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm
      Anyone else's prize from Transignal been stopped at customs and forced to pay 30 to get it??

Grrrrr

Michael
      Yeah mine got stopped as well.

As Daniel says its a small price to pay for some excellent tuts and vids

Comment

i was happy to pay the 30 it could have been worse,

the parcel is marked with a value of about $100 (cant remember the exact price) the cost of the external hard drive

if they had put the full price you paid for the training video's the 30 import charge would have been much higher.

Comment

Yeah - Got it on Saturday

Once I had seen exactly what was on it, it was well worth it.

Just need to get paid so I can book exchange 2003 and start using it

Michael
          Michael Armstrong
          www.m80arm.co.uk
          MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

It is fantastic isn't it!! I was blown away with the amount of information in all the videos. Have you had a look at the other Labs or just the Exchange one?
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77
              It is fantastic isn't it!! I was blown away with the amount of information in all the videos. Have you had a look at the other Labs or just the Exchange one?
              Takena little looks at the ISA and Cisco ones. Didnt have time to watch all of them, just skimmed through.

It looks like really good training material and a nice way to remind yourself about certain topics

Michael
              Michael Armstrong
              www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

I ran through the ISA Lab once and then successfully installed it into a school. Everything worked as per the Lab. To quote you guys, It's Pants!!
                1 1 was a racehorse.
                2 2 was 1 2.
                1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
                X