No announcement yet.

train signal

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• train signal

first just want to say thanks for all the recomendation's for train signal, ive had the learnkey training video's before, but am finding the train signal ones much better

just wanted to share a comedy moment from the dns labs (video 4 i think)

scott (the instructor) pauses the video so that he can log on to the system, he doesn't want you to see the username that he's using, he restart's the video so he can carry on witht the lab

then the first thing he presses is the start button - whats at the top the username.

a few minutes later he does the exact same thing again.

apart from that quality video's.

Re: train signal

I totally agree with you.

I was fortunate enough to have won a full kit from Scott when i was voted MVMM by the mods here. I have only looked at a few chapters from each CD but they are top quality and very easy to follow.

I'm hoping i can get the time to watch the thouroughly and see what i can pick up from them.

Re: train signal

Yes, I agree with you mate.

Yesterday night I was watching DNS Lab 4 and I noticed the same things. Even though, in the Lab 1 Active Directory, the same thing it happened.

LearnKey doesn't do that, they let you watch what is going on by login off and again log on by different username.

HND: Higher National Diploma in
      Computer Science(IT)

MCSA+Security 2003, VCP3, VCP4
      Done:VMware DSA