Windows Admin group on Watsapp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Admin group on Watsapp

Is any one interested in joining the "Windows Admin group on Watsapp" ?????

Re: Windows Admin group on Watsapp

im going to say no..
    but thanks
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Is this a chat forum? Looks a bit random.
      A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

I suspect it is the OP giving us the benefit of his vast experience of "Windows Admin"

Moving this thread to coffee lounge anyway, for discussion on spelling
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Whatsapp he referring to?
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

@biggless77: i am referring to Watsapp, hope you are aware of it

@Ossian: I am not suspecting "BUT I AM SURE" >> that you the GAINT IN WINDOWS or I should phrase it as A guy OVER SMART in WINDOWS

@Blood: Thanks you for you decent question and respecting my post

YES, It is a sort of chat forum for professionals willing to get instant help when they are stuck in there technical work.

Group have 30 members in it and all are from professional environment, we have daily Q&A session and troubleshooting discussion.

Comment

There is no such thing as Watsapp. There is however WhatsApp

http://www.whatsapp.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sayed72
                @Ossian: I am not suspecting "BUT I AM SURE" >> that you the GAINT IN WINDOWS or I should phrase it as A guy OVER SMART in WINDOWS
                Sayed, have a little read of Ossian's signature. See the FIRST 3 letters of the third line? PhD. Yeah, I think he is pretty effing smart myself. Now if only he could diagnose my back problem. Click image for larger version

Name:	sheep.gif
Views:	3
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	466796
                1 1 was a racehorse.
                2 2 was 1 2.
                1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Sorry, Chris, but to quote one of my favourite StarTrek characters, "I'm as Doctor, not a Physician, dammit"

@Sayed72
                  I have been a member of this forum since the beginning, and a mod/admin for most of that time. I do not claim to know all there is about Windows - indeed I keep learning from other people all the time, and would probably retire from IT if that was no longer the case.

When I saw your post, I attempted to find the forum you mentioned and couldn't as there doesn't appear to be a "watsapp". I wonder if a "Whatsapp" forum offers anything that these forums don't, so I too will decline your invitation.

With my admin hat on, I do not want to see this thread going too far off topic, so if there is anything in the above you feel offended by, please continue the conversation by private message
                  Tom Jones
                  MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                  PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                  IT Trainer / Consultant
                  Ossian Ltd
                  Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
                    [ATTACH]5928[/ATTACH]
                    i didn'tknow you were a kiwi ?
                    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
                    X