Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Questions&Answers

Dear all,
    I am fresher.I have completed M.Sc.,and i have completed Courses PC engineering(a+),networking essentials(n+),MCITP(Windows server 2008r2),CCNA.

please any one share me interview questions with Answers for freshers.(system administrator entry level)

Regards,
    Durgavaraprasad,
    M.Sc.,
    Last edited by durgavaraprasad; 1st December 2013, 16:50.

Re: Interview Questions&Answers

I am moving this thread to the Coffee Lounge as it is not specific to Server 2008

If you look on the main site, there are several articles with interview questions, for example http://www.petri.com/mcse_system_adm..._questions.htm
    (You will have to research the answers yourself)

Obviously a lot depends on the job you are applying for, so you should be familiar with the topics the job description covers, but also be prepared for general questions, for example about network ports

Also I would strongly recommend you do not try to claim more experience than you have - there used to be "Paper MCSEs" and clearly this has been extended to other certifications. Without experience, you will be very lucky to start as a systems administrator ("entry level" or not) - helpdesk is more usual, then you gain experience and work your way up.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Dear jones sir,
      thank you very much for your valuable suggestion.

Regards,
      Durgavaraprasad

Comment

Originally posted by durgavaraprasad View Post
        Dear all,
        I am fresher.I have completed M.Sc.,and i have completed Courses PC engineering(a+),networking essentials(n+),MCITP(Windows server 2008r2),CCNA.

please any one share me interview questions with Answers for freshers.(system administrator entry level)

Regards,
        Durgavaraprasad,
        M.Sc.,
        When you apply for a job and write a Cover Letter, keep in mind:
        TWO spaces after a FULLSTOP ( . ) in a sentence.
        ONE space after a comma ( , ) in a sentence.
        Use CAPITAL letters where appropriate ESPECIALLY when referring to yourself, I, in a sentence.

Eg.
        ------------------------------------------------------------------
        Dear All,

I am fresher and I have completed a M.Sc. along with the following courses:
        Engineering A+,
        Networking Essentials N+,
        MCITP Windows Server 2008 R2,
        CCNA.

Could anyone please share with me interview questions with answers for freshers. (System Administrator entry level)

Regards,

Durgavaraprasad M.Sc. [edit - M.Sc. in what discipline? Chicken sexing? ]

------------------------------------------------------------------
        Now which "post" is easier to read? Yours or my edited version? Also, what the hell is a fresher??? (I can guess but it sure as shit isn't recognised as appropriate terminology in my IT world)

Please do not take offence as NONE is intended.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Dear biggles sir,
          Thank you very much for spending your valuable time and giving me your valuable suggestion.

I studied upto my graduation in Telugu(my mother tongue) medium only.after that i completed my p.g. in English medium.

I don't have more communication skills in English.now i am learning the spoken English course.Please excuse me for my grammatical mistakes.

Regards,
          Durgavaraprasad
          M.Sc.
          Last edited by durgavaraprasad; 3rd December 2013, 12:29.

Comment

Working...
          X