Yahoo Groups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Groups

If you belong to a Yahoo Group you will have noticed a number of changes have taken place such as in layout. I belong to 7 groups but only one has seen fit to close down because of the changes, claiming such as problems creating links to the files stored by Yahoo. As the group relates to a programming language, I suspect another objection maybe difficulties experienced by the moderator in censoring postings now.

Surely since Yahoo provides completely free storage of files for each group, no one can really complain of any changes. Besides the moderator must have umpteen Gb of spare space on his own site, to store such files for members. Likewise I am sure there must be other sites offering free storage. Even I have 4 Gb of space I will never need having only used some 500 Mb so far.

Re: Yahoo Groups

Hi Gordon,
    I'm not clear what this has to do with open source, so am moving it to the coffee lounge
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X