Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petri IT Knowledgebase groups in LinkedIn and Facebook - Come in and join!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petri IT Knowledgebase groups in LinkedIn and Facebook - Come in and join!

Hi all!

You’re invited to join the Petri IT Knowledgebase group on LinkedIn, plus the Petri IT Knowledgebase group on Facebook.

Joining will allow you to find and contact other Petri IT Knowledgebase group members. The goal of this group is to help members:

- Reach other members of Petri IT Knowledgebase group
    - Accelerate careers/business through referrals from Petri IT Knowledgebase group members
    - Know more than a name – view rich professional profiles from fellow Petri IT Knowledgebase group members

Here’s the link to join to the Petri IT Knowledgebase group on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/petricoil

Here’s the link to join to the Petri IT Knowledgebase group on LinkedIn:
    http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/95390/5EEE6174F81D

Conditions to join:

1. You must hold a current and updated LinkedIn and/or Facebook profile. Make sure it's updated with your career, experience and other details. It should be in YOUR interest to display this information on your profile, but if you do not want to, you cannot join the group, and we will not authorize your membership. We want recognized people, not bots or other low-life crawlers.

2. Use this opportunity to provide some sort of recommendation to other group members (or to me, Daniel Petri, in case you forgot). Naturally, I would like you to be honest about this and only post real thoughts about how I, the site, the forums, or other moderators/members have helped you. I know that is true because I keep getting hundreds of thank-you emails monthly. So now is the time when YOU can make a difference and show your gratitude, if such exists, to the world. This will be your way to say thanks and let the world see. We appreciate this, and we want to hear your feedback.

When you submit your recommendation please choose:

Recommend Daniel as a: Business Partner
    Basis of recommendation: You worked with... but at different companies
    Your title at the time: <Your Title>
    Daniel’s title at the time: Creator, writer, moderator at Petri.co.il

For other forum moderators - Each moderator will place a similar job description in their LinkedIn profile, and those wanting recommendations will, if they so wish, post their real names on this thread. This way you'll know which one to recommend.

Hope to see you in the groups!

(Thanks go to Sorinso for the creation of the LinkedIn group and in helping moderate it)
    Last edited by danielp; 24th July 2013, 05:35.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Re: Petri IT Knowledgebase groups in LinkedIn and Facebook - Come in and join!

i prefer Facebook where you can connect easily friends and share memories, stories.

Comment

Working...
    X