Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT to Business Gap

Dear all,

I am currently conducting a research on the IT to Business Gap - this is part of my final thesis for my MBA. I know that there has been a number of such researches in the past, however, my 18+ years of experience both in IT and Business gives me a different perspective on things. Most of these researches provide an "Aspirin" to the symptoms and none provide a true solution working on the root cause of the problem. This is where I believe my research will have a different perspective as I aim to provide a solution to the root cause of the problem. As such I need the support of both IT and Business professionals. I intend to make the results of my research and my thesis available for free to everyone as a community service. As such I need your feedback on the topic. Please email your views as to why do you think such a gap exists and is it because of IT professionals or is it because of the business itself? Any comments or views submitted will be referenced accordingly. If you are interested in participating in this research please email me on hassanbackeer at kibs dot edu dot kw.
    Last edited by biggles77; 20th May 2013, 12:51. Reason: DUH!

Re: IT to Business Gap

I strongly recommend you do not post a live email address on a public forum, otherwise you may find a lot of spam heading for your inbox.

The normal practice is to obfusticate it as e.g. username(at)domain(dot)com
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: IT to Business Gap

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      I strongly recommend you do not post a live email address on a public forum, otherwise you may find a lot of spam heading for your inbox.

The normal practice is to obfusticate it as e.g. username(at)domain(dot)com

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
      X