Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #20)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #20)

Welcome to the Petri.com forums! We're all glad that you're here!

Please post your "Hi" message here on this thread. Please do NOT put your "Hi" message as a separate thread, post it here (click on "Post Reply" in this thread).

After doing so, and BEFORE posting on the live forums, make sure you read the general forum instructions and rules found on top of each forum. Posting content not according to the forum rules will get you banned. Myself and the other moderators usually shoot first and ask questions later.

So have a good stay, share your knowledge, contribute to the community, but be warned that this community will not tolerate posts that are not according to the forum rules.
    Last edited by Tim Speciale; 21st August 2014, 21:12.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Re: New members, wanna say hi? ~~POST HERE~~

Hello Everyone,

Greetings!!!

I'm an ITPRO working as a Consultant. Very happy to share my knowledge on this forum.

Comment

Hello. I'm a recent A+ working in a small IT department at a large construction company in Alabama. Currently working on CCNA and MCITP, looking toward Sec+, Linux+, and JNCIA sometime after.
      A friend of mine referred me to this site, and told me it would be a great place to learn about my newly chosen profession.

Comment

Welcome, myousufali and spacer
        Good to have you both with us
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hello everyone,

I currently work as an admin for a privately held university which is based along the east coast. From looking around there seems to be a lot of knowledgable folks who can assist and I am looking forward to answer any questions I may be able to.

Comment

Thanks Tom Jones..

Comment

Why do I need minimum 5 posts to participate in the Forums?

Comment

You don't (as the post above shows) -- but the 5 posts limit is to add links etc.

The reason is spammers, who need to make a few posts before spamming with links, and get bored, or discovered, first.
                Tom Jones
                MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                IT Trainer / Consultant
                Ossian Ltd
                Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                  I am IT Support Officer supporting a Branch Office LAN of our organization which is part of a WAN of branch offices. I have found this site to be of considerable help to me and finally decided to join the Forum. Great to be with you all.

Comment

Hi everyne

My name is Marco and I'm new to this, I don't have a lot of experience in the IT world but I sure wan to learn. I'm a helpdesk tech working in all fields of It so I would definitely need some assistant looking forward to chat with people......

Comment

Re: Hi everyne

Welcome Marco...
                      ... and merged
                      Tom Jones
                      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                      IT Trainer / Consultant
                      Ossian Ltd
                      Scotland

Comment

A big hello to all forum users

Hi i'm new here, so i am glad to offer a virtual to everyone !!

Cheers ...

Comment

Re: A big hello to all forum users

Welcome nsirri
                          and a v to you too!
                          Tom Jones
                          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                          IT Trainer / Consultant
                          Ossian Ltd
                          Scotland

Comment

Just saying hello, finally signing up to this site. Hopefully I can be of some help to return the favour to all the advice I've taken from here.

Comment

Hi, new here after taking lots oaf advice from the site! Thanks for the help so far!

Comment

Working...
                              X