Humans don't have Caliber to PASS TIME , TIME itself PASS or FAIL Humans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humans don't have Caliber to PASS TIME , TIME itself PASS or FAIL Humans

OK, I'll bite. What does this mean? I see a bunch of words that I understand individually, but the combination leaves me baffled!

Re: Humans don't have Caliber to PASS TIME , TIME itself PASS or FAIL Humans

It means that if you send me US$100 (in cash) you will understand it exactly. Trust me!
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

There is an old Russian saying:
      "There is not such a thing as ugly woman. It's just a case of not enough vodka".

Could that be that I need to get REALLY drunk to figure out what that phrase means ?
      Guy Teverovsky
      "Smith & Wesson - the original point and click interface"

Comment

> Could that be that I need to get REALLY drunk to figure out what that phrase means ?

Worth a try! Let me know what comes of it

Comment

My opinion is that he was talking about the caliber of the Swatch watches that are getting smaller every year, and because humans cannot see that small, they fail to tell the accurate time.

Am I right?

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
          Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
          MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

I think passing time might have something to do with edible swatch watches.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

This saying means that passing time with a case of vodka causes time to pass however time will fail if the battery is flat and the clock stops ticking causing me to be late for work, failing me to be the employee who passed the calibre to be fit for the job i do.

I Think
              Life's a breeze, so spread your wings and fly baby

Comment

Hi,
                well generally i heard too many ppls saying i watch movies for pass time ,means if he/she has a spare times he PASSes time by seeing movies or any such activity but what i think is a HUMAN don't have caliber to PASS time , time itself pass or fail us .
                that means TIME is very very important so never waste time and in spare time we have to do such activities that can be helpfull to others as well as ourself , we get some lesson or learn something good from it. So its all about saving a time and not to waste time. if we waste time we are wasting our energy and lots of things we can learn.

Regards
                Last edited by ghemant; 8th December 2005, 06:09.

Comment

We have now come 360į and are now back at the start of this thread with original question.

Maybe this makes more sense.
                  Yossarian: Let me see if Iíve got this straight: in order to be grounded, Iíve got to be crazy and I must be crazy to keep flying. But if I ask to be grounded, that means Iím not crazy anymore and I have to keep flying.
                  Catch 22

Thanks to http://70s.fast-rewind.com/
                  1 1 was a racehorse.
                  2 2 was 1 2.
                  1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                  2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
                  X