Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old DOS flight sims

Hi all,

Does anybody remember an old flight sim for DOS called LAS? I don't remember much about it except for the name (and running C:\LAS\LAS.BAT to play it). Not had much luck Googling for it, it doesn't appear in Wikipedia's lists of flight sim games and searching for games with "LAS" in the title mostly seems to return results for "LAS VEGAS" games instead.

A (to be collected by the winning member) to he who can shed any light on it!
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Re: Old DOS flight sims

try places like abandonware.com and just "abandonware" in general

LAS is probably short for something.. I just don't know what
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

No results at the usual sites. Unfortunately when we brought the old DOS machine down from the loft, the hard drive made a lot of angry noises when we switched it on. Now it doesn't make any noise at all

Oh well. I just spent an evening playing Star Trek 25th Anniversary in DOSBox

As for abandonware.com... are you sure that's the site you were thinking of and not Abandonia?
      Gareth Howells

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

aren't they relatively similar ?
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Heh, abandonware.com is the
          Mega site of Bible studies and information
          Gareth Howells

Comment

oh. ok then :P

well, that's quite appropriate too..

although, you could also try fairytales.com for that.. :P

Comment

Working...
            X