Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #19)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New members, wanna say hi? ~~POST HERE~~

Welcome, romafarqleet and gwadsworth

Good to have you with us
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hey folks. My name is Robert and I'm the systems administrator for a public school district in Mississippi, where I've been for almost 11 years. Thanks for having me.

Comment

• Newbie Here

I want to say hi to all...Thanks for letting me join your group here... My name is Ken, and i live just outside of Phoenix, Az...I am a retired auto sales
        professional....Retired after 23 years...I is a great business, especially if
        you like cars and trucks, like I do...I looking forward to using the forum
        from time to time...Thanks, ken...

Comment

• Re: Newbie Here

Welcome, Bertmax and kencars -- good to have you with us
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

• Hello Everyone!

My name is Jim and I am a new IT professional. I enjoy problem solving and love a challenge.

I believe simple is better and some situations require "if it ain't broke don't fix it", but the inevitable Murphy's law usually comes into play.

Glad to be a new member

Thank you

Comment

Hello to everyone on this forum..My name is Judy and I am excited to be a part of this site. I am a professional cake decorator of 30 years..I also do little on computers and usually am eager for more to learn. I am a little confused (of course) as to how I would ask this question on the 1st posting or just look for a link to answer.. (If I do not get a reply, I will search it in the forum after a few days of waiting), Nevertheless, here is the question: I received a new Dell computer running Windows 7 and I forgot the supervisor pwd..I have no way of knowing how to get in and change it...Thank you for letting me join this forum, I am looking forward to this seemingly rewarding site...

Comment

Welcome, Jim and Judy -- good to have you both with us

Judy -- check the "forgot password" forum:
                http://forums.petri.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27
                Tom Jones
                PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                IT Trainer / Consultant
                Ossian Ltd
                Scotland

Comment

Hello folks!

Comment

My name is Brandon, and I work with the Windows Outreach Team for IT Professionals. We answer questions and provide resources for the Windows client on communities across the web and, where appropriate, to help make people aware of the free tools and resources on TechNet which address their situation or issue.

We work in conjunction with the Springboard Series on TechNet, a great resource for IT pros to explore the features of Windows and educate themselves on piloting, deploying, and managing Windows. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions about myself or the Windows Outreach Team- IT Pro.

Comment

Welcome, Vegasw and Brandon
                      Good to have you with us
                      Tom Jones
                      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                      IT Trainer / Consultant
                      Ossian Ltd
                      Scotland

Comment

• Hi, Beginner from India and Want to ask some question

Hi,

I am new to this forum and I find this forum through google by searching Windows 2008 App lock keyword

I like this forum because of this forum is simple and knowledgeable.

- Where can learn forum rules?
                        - How can I see forum post in oldest first?

Thanks,
                        Kunnu
                        Last edited by DewlanceWindowsVPS; 10th April 2012, 04:39.

Comment

• Re: Hi, Beginner from India and Want to ask some question

Merged with main welcome thread

The forum rules are at the top of every forum:
                          http://forums.petri.com/announcement.php?f=39

To sort in reverse order, just click on a little triangle at the top of the "Last Post" colum
                          Tom Jones
                          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                          IT Trainer / Consultant
                          Ossian Ltd
                          Scotland

Comment

• New to site

Hello all
                            my name is john i am in my last semester of college for I.T Networking.
                            I am 53 yrs old so i am the "old guy" at school.
                            This site has given me a lot of good info so I thought I should join.

Comment

Hello. I work in IT in New England. And I like beer.

Comment

• Hello all

Hello, I am Fast (not fast like speed, it is just my internet avataar name ) I'm always trying to do things better, and saw a lot of good sollutions here! Have fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X