Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #19)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #19)

Welcome to the Petri.co.il forums! We're all glad that you're here!

Please post your "Hi" message here on this thread. Please do NOT put your "Hi" message as a separate thread, post it here (click on "Post Reply" in this thread).

After doing so, and BEFORE posting on the live forums, make sure you read the general forum instructions and rules found on top of each forum. Posting content not according to the forum rules will get you banned. Myself and the other moderators usually shoot first and ask questions later.

So have a good stay, share your knowledge, contribute to the community, but be warned that this community will not tolerate posts that are not according to the forum rules.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Hi everyone

My name is Paulo and i'm from Portugal.
    I'm a networking administrator, and i hope I can help and be helped.
    Thank you

Ps:Be patient with my English

Comment

Re: New members, wanna say hi? ~~POST HERE~~

Hi Paulo, welcome to the Forums. Don't concern yourself about your English, it is fine so nothing to be patient about. Just had a good look at your post and it is all grammatically correct. You must have studied hard at school.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Hello All

My name is Nav and i am a Programmer / Network Administrator.

I am new to AD / Exchange Scripting and have so far written a few scripts to automate some AD / Exchange tasks.

I am intrigued and want to learn more about scripting / databases / SQL

Thought id start by joining this forum for help and tips.

Anyway ill stop rambling now..........Hello again.

Comment

new guy on the block

Hello everyone. I have worked in the IT enviroment since the mid 80's. I now work in the IT dept of a Government contractor.

Comment

Hello everyone. I hope all are well. Just got back from vacation and I do not want to be here at work. I need to go back. Bedsides that all is well. Take care.

Comment

hi bdrnllc1,

Welcome to petri. I guess you don't have the distinction some of us have.. I actually love being at my job
              Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Re: Hello All

Welcome, Nav... merged...
                Tom Jones
                MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                IT Trainer / Consultant
                Ossian Ltd
                Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I suspect that I could be the oldest (at least one of the oldest) members of this forum. I am 69 years of age and still working full time. I work for non-profit agency in the IT department. Looking forward to learning alot here.

Comment

Hi, my name is Scott, I work for a telecom in Arkansas. I am always looking for answers in our ever growing tech field.

Comment

Welcome, cctxman and Scott
                      Tom Jones
                      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                      IT Trainer / Consultant
                      Ossian Ltd
                      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hello everyone my name is Ryan and I am new to the IT field. I currently work for Darifair foods and am always looking to learn from more seasoned IT personnel.

See you all around the boards.

Comment

hi ryan, welcome aboard
                          Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Hiya from an Author

I am an author who enjoys ice-skating, swimming, cheesecake, noodles, hula hooping, and exploring tree houses.

I've just finished the first book of my fantasy series. The ebook is already out and paperback is coming out very soon. I'm way excited!!!

Comment

Nice to meet you Ryan

Comment

Working...
                              X