X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the house

Greetings All

I'm back after 8 months! and I really missed the old place

Its a long story but involved headcount reduction, redeployment and doing a job I had no interest in what-so-evever (admin line manager!!!!!! ) *Pause to allow reader to recover from the shock*

Well Im currently still in this situation but afer working at it for 7 months I have decided I need my IT fix. I've tried to ignor the call of the server but I can do it no longer I am at last on the job trail (wish me luck)

I look forward to posting again and seeing some of the guys and gals who I had come to respect over the past years

And for any newcomers to this forum reading this:
    After 12 years in IT I only subscribe to two independant forums this is one of them (speaks volumes doesn't it! )

Andy
    The Univurse is still winning!

W2K AD, WSUS, RIS 2003. ISA also AVG Server
    ** If contributors help you, recognise them and give reputation points where appropriate **

Re: Back in the house

Welcome back Andy. Good luck with the job hunt. Hopefully you'll be back in the right saddle soon.

Comment

Welcome back mate.

Comment

Were you gone?Welcome back, and glad to hear you are in the real world of servers again
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Welcome back.
          ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X