Nice Monitor. :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Monitor. :)

How would you like a computer room like this?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	computer-room.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	468863
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Re: Nice Monitor.

Not sure what bit of that is the most impressive, the size of the screens, the number of pcs/laptops or the size of his arsenal tbh.

Comment

Airsoft really doesn't do much for me, I prefer real big boys toys (proud gunny!).
      Still, setup is pretty decent.

Comment

I have a couple of health & safety concerns (and will endeavour to attach a near miss report form ASAP). Can you tell I've spent most of the last month dealing with corporate red tape?
        1. No left-hand screen, resulting in a disproportionate amount of turning ones head to the right, most likely resulting in neck and back strain.
        2. A beige keyboard that was probably shipped with a PC in the late 90s, which when compared to all the other hardware will result in a feeling of self loathing.
        3. Projector facing the wrong way requiring the user to have the neck of an owl - see #1.
        4. Both speakers positioned on the right-hand side of the listener resulting in immense irritation of his audiophile housemate.

Corrective action required: confiscate the screens and issue the user with a pair of 14" TFTs which can be positioned in the middle of the desk directly in front of him. 52" screens to be reallocated to my department
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Originally posted by gforceindustries View Post
          1. No left-hand screen, resulting in a disproportionate amount of turning ones head to the right, most likely resulting in neck and back strain.
          2. A beige keyboard that was probably shipped with a PC in the late 90s, which when compared to all the other hardware will result in a feeling of self loathing.
          3. Projector facing the wrong way requiring the user to have the neck of an owl - see #1.
          4. Both speakers positioned on the right-hand side of the listener resulting in immense irritation of his audiophile housemate.

Corrective action required: confiscate the screens and issue the user with a pair of 14" TFTs which can be positioned in the middle of the desk directly in front of him. 52" screens to be reallocated to my department

1. Chair's leaned to the right, no need to turn left or turn the neck much at all.
          2. More than one PC.
          3. Chair spins around.
          4. Multiple pairs of headsets - one right behind the keyboard in fact.

Conrad: why do you think they're airsoft?

BTW - dude's got a lightsaber on the top shelf
          ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I wonder for which militia is this person a web developer. That's quite an arsenal.
            Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Wired View Post
              Conrad: why do you think they're airsoft?
              There was quite a discussion on it over at http://canadiangunnutz.com/ and the consensus by various people in the know and some zooming and image manipulation was that it is airsoft.

Comment

Originally posted by ahinson View Post
                I wonder for which militia is this person a web developer. That's quite an arsenal.
                Consensus of the class that I am teaching is it MUST be a helpdesk, probably at a school or college
                Tom Jones
                MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                IT Trainer / Consultant
                Ossian Ltd
                Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Ah yes, the Hot Fuzz approach to IT support...
                  Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Helpdesk support obviously. He is a troubleshooter!!
                    1 1 was a racehorse.
                    2 2 was 1 2.
                    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
                      Helpdesk support obviously. He is a troubleshooter!!
                      I just feel sorry for "trouble"
                      Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Working...
                      X