Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This site is too adicted for knowledge

Team,

I just want to let you all know that I'm so addicted to Petri forum site. This site great for knowledge base. All the members are great, the mods are awsome. Everyone are so eager to help one and another.
    I have been a member since May 2010, but I wasnt taking the site so serious untill beginning of this year. I visit the site daily..
    This sites way better than fb or other social networking site

I'm loving it

HN

Re: This site is too adicted for knowledge

Yea. We've seen some great posts here. Glad that there is still a free, open comunity that is concerned with helping others in the IT comunity and less about the "points" or "status" that other forums use to bolster subscription rates.

Great job everyone.

And thanks,
    -MP

Comment

I found this site is the best site so far.. and I have no problem to pay subscription fees if we still have the same # of members
      the problem with paid site, they kick alot of people back to help each other because they dont have the subscription.

Great job Petri..
      HN

Originally posted by Mojopojo View Post
      Yea. We've seen some great posts here. Glad that there is still a free, open comunity that is concerned with helping others in the IT comunity and less about the "points" or "status" that other forums use to bolster subscription rates.

Great job everyone.

And thanks,
      -MP

Comment

Originally posted by Humannetwork View Post
        I have no problem to pay subscription fees if we still have the same # of members
        I wouldn't care so much about the member count but the answers. The only way I would ever use a paysite is if my questions are guaranteed to get satisfactory an answer.

Not that I actually post questions here anyway .

-vP

Comment

Working...
        X