This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More FREE Microsoft eBooks

Well it appears to be raining e-paper for me at the moment so grab them while they are available.

FREE Microsoft eBooks

According to the page, there are 43 but they ain't the latest release versions; still, always good to have an easy to search electronic reference.

[Note for Moderators] Unstick 2 months from this date. If they haven't been grabbed by then........ (Shame there wasn't a self expiring timer for sticky threads).
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

You need to sign up to the Microsoft Virtual Academy to get them - a painless process, though
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      You need to sign up to the Microsoft Virtual Academy to get them - a painless process, though
      Mmm, missed that. Saw the selection and it didn't seem that any of them had pictures on the pages so decided they were way too advanced for my tiny brain so I gave them a miss. Hope though that others may find them useful.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
      X