End User License Agreement (EULA)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End User License Agreement (EULA)

Had the misfortune last week of having Nero crap itself so I tried to reinstall it over the top of itself in a repair attempt. For some strange reason I decided to look at the EULA (must have been the blow on the head from the debt collector). Nero, in their miniscule wisdom have made the reading pane for their EULA so small that you can only read FOUR lines at a time and there re 1,092 lines that makes up the TWENTY-TWO (22) pages of text.

A question Nero, how is one supposed to read and understand you lawyer constructed legalbabble at only 4 lines at a time? Is the small window just an additional way to obfuscate the ridiculous terms that are put into something that one has to agree to in order to install your software? Sure looks like it to me. Also looks like a good time to stop using something that I first purchased at Version 3 and find something that is more EULA friendly, after all, it's only freaking software that is used to create a CD, DVD or Blu-ray. It's not like it is the life support system for a Mars mission.

Auf wiedersehen Nero and I hope you enjoy your EULA suppository.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2
Working...
X