Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A paid IT help

Hello,

Does anybody know of a place where one pays an amount of money per month, and one gets help with their IT related issues, with a guarantee that the reply occurs within 24 hours or 48 hours?

I mean regarding server technologies: wsus, Exchange, AD, Lync, Office 365...

Thanks in advance.
    -
    Madrid (Spain).

ExpertsExchange is a paid service from memory, to ask questions that is.

Comment

There are many companies that do this (myself among them). There are different business models - some on the monthly charge, others buying a "bank of hours" which are expended as and when needed (that is my model as there are too many unknowns to set a realistic monthly charge.
      Response times will affect the cost - more for same day than next day.

Obviously this is to act as a network admin for you, if all you want is advice, there are free / cheap services (Wullie has mentioned one) but you will have to screen and implement the suggestions.
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I too provide fixed-fee monthly managed services and ad-hoc professional consulting. Feel free to contact me for a list of the services I offer and their associated fees.

Comment

Working...
        X