Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petri Problem?

Hi,

Has there been a problem at Petri Forums?

I'm asking because I was looking at my recent posts and, outside of the one I posted today, the next most recent is January 2012. Petri Forums is pretty much the only place I post and I know I have posted many, many posts here. I also notriced my post count is in the 300s and I'm fairly sure it was in the 600s.

Anyone know what's happened?

Keke
    J C Rocks (An Aspiring Author's Journey)
    The Abyssal Void War: Stars, Hide Your Fires

Can't see anything obvious here. Perhaps it will clear up after a few hours?
    A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Hi, I wanted but forgot to send you an email about that I'm sorry.

It's my fault, due to an embarassing oversight while deleting spam (spammer's post was no. 1, seemingly another new thread started by spammer, however I didn't catch it wasn't on page no. 1, in the result command to delete all thread author's posts wasn't effected on spammer's account but your account).

There is backup, deleted posts can be made available if that would help.

We spent quite some time trying to import deleted content into current forum database, that's not been successful, but I'll be back at it next week.

I'm very sorry about that. I have been a contributing member on quite some forums too and know how it feels to lose years of precious contributions.
      Hope it will still be possible to integrate though, once I'll dive deeper into vBulletin internals next week.

Comment

Originally posted by tmd View Post
        I'm very sorry about that. I have been a contributing member on quite some forums too and know how it feels to lose years of precious contributions.
        Hope it will still be possible to integrate though, once I'll dive deeper into vBulletin internals next week.
        Thx ... I would very much like my posts back if at all possible.

Keke

Comment

Hi TMD,

Anything on this? It's kinda frustrating to have more than half my posts disappear like that especially when I never did anything wrong ... can you get them back?

Keke

Comment

Working...
          X