What's your best "like" about xmas.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your best "like" about xmas.

For me, it no fucking spam. None, nada, not even one, oh yes and it is warm. Only 37C here today.
    Last edited by biggles77; 25th December 2016, 07:39.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Only (by coincidence) 37 spam in my junk folder just now.....
    For me, the sound of the kids waking up and finding their presents - from silent to chaos in milliseconds!

Chris, hope you have a really good day, and a very merry Christmas to everyone here
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

best for christmas is foood

Comment

Metmas is over, the spam has restarted.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I think best for christmas is cute doll!!!

Comment

You only had 37 on christmas day biggles? We had something like 39. At least it was dry, not humid shit
            Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

We were wet and very humid

Comment

Originally posted by wullieb1 View Post
                We were wet and very humid
                Possibly too much information (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more....)
                Tom Jones
                MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                IT Trainer / Consultant
                Ossian Ltd
                Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by tehcamel View Post
                  You only had 37 on christmas day biggles? We had something like 39. At least it was dry, not humid shit
                  Ah yes, but I live on the cool side of Melbourne.

The temp dropped, well that is a too grand description of what it did but the temp did descend from 38C @ around 3pm on the 7th Jan to 25C @ 3am on the 8th Jan and THEN it went up, rocketed up would not be an understatement. By 4.30am it was 32C on our side of town. This is the craziest summer weather I can remember experiencing. Today is supposes to get to 34C with an overnight low of 28C. Oh for a nice stable and consistent temp like you get in Brisvegas.
                  Last edited by biggles77; 7th January 2017, 22:40.
                  1 1 was a racehorse.
                  2 2 was 1 2.
                  1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                  2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post

Possibly too much information (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more....)

Comment

Bst for Christmas is being able to spend less once you are having a family. This time, I was able to cut down the expenses without compromising on the needs.

Comment

Hearing your 6 year old squeal with delight as she sees the pressies under the tree. I do miss that squeal.

Comment

Originally posted by beardedone View Post
                          Bst for Christmas is being able to spend less once you are having a family. This time, I was able to cut down the acrticles without compromising on the needs.
                          My thoughts exactly!
                          Last edited by MarkStark; 13th December 2017, 07:16.

Comment

Working...
                          X