Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you love it when they tell it as it is.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you love it when they tell it as it is.

http://digg.com/video/tsa-collegehumor-facts
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Nicely put and in an entertaining way.
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Good to see that the FAA are still doing penetration testing (not to be confused with the TSA penetration testing) and the FAA teams are still getting past security. Before TSA they used to have security drill on the screening the carry on bags and the screeners always found the explosive device. Trouble was that they were told when the test was happening and the explosive device was like a cartoon bomb. You know, alarm clock with the big bells and several sticks of fake dynamite. Really hard to miss that when it was the only item an the screened bag.

One penetration team leader said they attempted 400 penetrations and were only caught 4 times. The walked in with sub machine guns strapped to themselves and an assorted number of other weapons. Several times they were found in off limit areas but managed to talk their way out and still board the aircraft. It was a joke then and it is a joke now.

There was a report leaked in OZ 4 or 5 years ago about how much money was spent on security and Air Marshalls and it revealed not a single terrorist incident was discovered. They did however confiscate thousands of highly dangerous nail files, nail scissors and other such items. I got to see the items at one stage so I can only imagine the numbers confiscated at US ports. Silly part is that they still allow people to carry on ball point pens that fit just nicely into a carotid artery and First Class have the seemingly non lethal metal steak knives.

It's all bullshit and the sheeple put up with it; mindless morons. I expect soon I shall have to travel by ship as I vocally complain each time I have to fly commercial airlines.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Haha epic. Thanks for the laugh... this definitely made my day!

Comment

Working...
        X