World Cup themed games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup themed games

We all know the seemingly endless line up of football games on various platforms. What we really need is for the world cup to inspire a game in a different genre.

Maybe... Vuvuzela Hero
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Re: World Cup themed games

I wonder if it is possible to make a computer game that is as mind numbingly boring as that so called "world game" being held in South Africa. Still, watching/playing it will be medically safer than taking sleeping pills to help one nod off.
    Last edited by biggles77; 6th July 2010, 20:58.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I hate football, but even I thoroughly enjoyed watching Germany kicking the crap out of England in their most humiliating World Cup defeat ever.

Football games based on English football should revolve around who can grow the stupidest haircut, drop the most IQ points and cooperate the least with the rest of their team.

GForce has spoken.

Last edited by gforceindustries; 6th July 2010, 21:07.
      Gareth Howells

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

You also forgot getting paid the GDP of a large Afician country. Could be worse, it might be golf. Click image for larger version

Name:	headbutt.gif
Views:	7
Size:	890 Bytes
ID:	464505
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

This is very true.

The whole point of golf is to sleep with 30 women a week, right?
          Gareth Howells

Comment

At the moment I love to see the world cup... The Dutchies made it to the finals.
            Now I hope that Germany will become our opponents
            Marcel
            Technical Consultant
            Netherlands
            http://www.phetios.com
            http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
            "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
            "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

I'm just glad that I can walk into a pub and find a mildly civilised atmosphere inside.
              Gareth Howells

Comment

Working...
              X