Petri every fresher need HELP FOR answers of INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petri every fresher need HELP FOR answers of INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

ok I will post answers and can someone cross check if those answers are correct
    Last edited by pgtech77; 11th February 2010, 05:45.

Re: Petri every fresher need HELP FOR answers of INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Well, there is a moral issue here I think. If, let's say for argument sake, you get those in an interview, and you get the answer spoonfed and memorise it. And you get the job. what happens next??
    Why don't you start with learning now about what they are, start with research, then if possible try it out. You'll soon find the answer to all of them....
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Well first of all you can get such questions but it is also quite possible you won't get those questions.. and then what?
      Just relax and breath... take the interview and if you can't recall an answer just say so...
      Marcel
      Technical Consultant
      Netherlands
      http://www.phetios.com
      http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
      "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
      "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Thats ok boys we'll sit the interview for the poor fresher and get them the job.

Read the questions then study and you'll be able to answer them the same as the rest of us have had to

Comment

Originally posted by L4ndy View Post
          Well, there is a moral issue here I think. If, let's say for argument sake, you get those in an interview, and you get the answer spoonfed and memorise it. And you get the job. what happens next??
          Why don't you start with learning now about what they are, start with research, then if possible try it out. You'll soon find the answer to all of them....

If there were moral issue or issue of not getting same questions in interview,there should not have been posted any questions meant for interview then. Its easy for experienced persons to answer questions.But freshers like me need help,as they tend to forget answers when facing first interview.Its hard to answer questions for someone learning it without proper classes..So someone has to be nice to thousands of freshers here,to help give ready braindump answers for those questions.It will be matter of minutes for expert like Petri,but several several weeks for fresh like me,And I will end up learning wrong answers If i do it myself.....

Please help post answers,they are good questions,a ready answers dump will be benificial for thousands of freshers like me....all over world.........

IF YOU CAN'T HELP,PLEASE DON'T MAKE FUN OF SITUATION OF A FRESHER LIKE ME,WHO CAN'T ANSWER,I AM SURE YOU ALSO ONCE NEEDED SOMEONE'S HELP IN UNDERSTANDING AND GETTING STARTED IN CAREER.I KNOW MYSELF MORE,SO I ASK ASKING THE WAY IT CAN HELP ME...AND THOUSANDS FRESHERS LIKE ME............
          Last edited by pgtech77; 11th February 2010, 03:50.

Comment

Well if thats the case we don't condone brain dumps here and just for the record when i first started in IT there were none of these questions posted so we went into interviews blind with no idea of the questions that will be asked.

Study what you want and apply for jobs in your chsoen field of IT, no-one and i do mean no-one knows everything about everything in IT. Its too big a subject to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by wullieb1 View Post
              Well if thats the case we don't condone brain dumps here and just for the record when i first started in IT there were none of these questions posted so we went into interviews blind with no idea of the questions that will be asked.

Study what you want and apply for jobs in your chsoen field of IT, no-one and i do mean no-one knows everything about everything in IT. Its too big a subject to do that.

If one were not to take help of anyone,and stay with their knowledge without anyone's help,and take it for granted no one knows everything,why even are you here for help on topics or problems faced? I am seeking what others are seeking,they too can read books but they post problems here asking for ready help here,post their problems on forum.I did same thing bro....some need help solving their problem,and i told my problem,i am fresher,its hard for me to answer questions correctly...........

Comment

Originally posted by pgtech77 View Post
                IF YOU CAN'T HELP,PLEASE DON'T MAKE FUN OF SITUATION OF A FRESHER LIKE ME,WHO CAN'T ANSWER,I AM SURE YOU ALSO ONCE NEEDED SOMEONE'S HELP IN UNDERSTANDING AND GETTING STARTED IN CAREER.I KNOW MYSELF MORE,SO I ASK ASKING THE WAY IT CAN HELP ME...AND THOUSANDS FRESHERS LIKE ME............
                I don't believe that anyone is making fun here. The issue is two-fold, as I see it:

1. At some point in your quest to become an IT professional you need someone to take a chance on you and give you a break.

2. You have to put in the time studying, testing, trying, etc. like the rest of us had to do. Nothing that's worth anything comes free.

My suggestion to you would be to prove that you deserve a chance by doing your own research, study, etc.

If you get an answer wrong but you worked hard at studying and trying to understand the subject, I'll give you a chance.

If you get an answer right because you memorized a brain-dump, I don't have the time of day for you.

Comment

Originally posted by joeqwerty View Post
                  I don't believe that anyone is making fun here. The issue is two-fold, as I see it:

1. At some point in your quest to become an IT professional you need someone to take a chance on you and give you a break.

2. You have to put in the time studying, testing, trying, etc. like the rest of us had to do. Nothing that's worth anything comes free.

My suggestion to you would be to prove that you deserve a chance by doing your own research, study, etc.

If you get an answer wrong but you worked hard at studying and trying to understand the subject, I'll give you a chance.

If you get an answer right because you memorized a brain-dump, I don't have the time of day for you.
                  I end up giving partial answers of what i know in full.like say dns name resolution process,i answered just to iteration process but forgot about dns cached and host files,so not always study and knowledge helps in interview,braindumps help always to ease stress during interview...thanks for suggestion though

Comment

Well you can't force it. Knowledge and experience come with time and effort.

What good is it to get the answer right but not be able to perform the job?

Comment

Originally posted by joeqwerty View Post
                      Well you can't force it. Knowledge and experience come with time and effort.

What good is it to get the answer right but not be able to perform the job?

dear member,I do agree with you.But not every one is lucky in life.Not every one gets chance to goto college,not every one can be a full time student.There are thousands of persons like me who work day night labor job,and hardly get time to read same book 2nd time.Not everyone who dreams of career in IT, has time free from his full time job,children family to do research and re read books.Those who are doing labor jobs like me,get very little time free,and they always depend on brain dumps to prepare for things. I am not only one,there are thousands like me working full time doing labor odd jobs,get so much tired from labor work that hardly finding time for their dream inspirations

Comment

dear member,I do agree with you.But not every one is lucky in life.Not every one gets chance to goto college,not every one can be a full time student.There are thousands of persons like me who work day night labor job,and hardly get time to read same book 2nd time.Not everyone who dreams of career in IT, has time free from his full time job,children family to do research and re read books.Those who are doing labor jobs like me,get very little time free,and they always depend on brain dumps to prepare for things. I am not only one,there are thousands like me working full time doing labor odd jobs,get so much tired from labor work that hardly finding time for their dream inspirations
                        No not everyone is lucky on life but let me put it to you this way.

I started pretty late in IT, probably 10 years agon now, and when i started i was in full time employment in another industry with 4 kids including a baby. What makes it any different for you to study the same as what i did to get to where i am today.

It really grates me that you don't seem to want to put the hard yards in and learn something that will ultimately be your career. Most of us regulars on this board have all grafted to get where we are and the knowledge we part with is knowledge we have gained while working our shiny little arses off AND studying. Ohh and the knowledge we part with is free, gratis and done in our own time when we can.

Ohh and this has been reported for movement as it has absolutely nothing to do with Server 2008.

Comment

Thread moved to Coffee Lounge
                          PGTech, please do not delete your contributions as it makes the thread very difficult to follow
                          Just because someone disagrees with you, its not a reason to delete your own post

In general, you will find that IT professionals have no sympathy for braindumps or people who pass exams (and then get jobs) without the underlying skills and experience to actually do their job properly. I sympathise with you about the other pressures on you (I have family and other work too) but at the end, you are only fooling yourself if you think you can achieve your dreams without the intervening hard work!
                          Tom Jones
                          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                          IT Trainer / Consultant
                          Ossian Ltd
                          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I undeleted pgtech77 posts so this thread would make some sense. It does raise an interesting topic which could be further explored but this thread shall not become a brain dump for questions and answers.

I believe there is already a thread on this Forum or a KB Article on the main site about guidelines for prepping for a job interview though I think they were initially for an Interviewer rather than an Interviewee. Still, the same Q & As apply to both parties.

If anymore posts are self deleted then this thread may be closed and an interesting discussion will be lost.

pgtech77, nobody is making fun of you and if they did they would be in breach of the Rules and would suffer the consequences. Since I believe English not to be your native language, please read carefully what is posted. What may seem to be insulting or be seen as making fun of you may just be normal speach to the member posting.

Tolerance and consideration of all parties will be needed if this thread is to be constructive and informative otherwise it is but a single mouse click to Close it.

Thank you all for your cooperation.
                            1 1 was a racehorse.
                            2 2 was 1 2.
                            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

If there were moral issue or issue of not getting same questions in interview,there should not have been posted any questions meant for interview then. Its easy for experienced persons to answer questions.But freshers like me need help,as they tend to forget answers when facing first interview.Its hard to answer questions for someone learning it without proper classes..So someone has to be nice to thousands of freshers here,to help give ready braindump answers for those questions.It will be matter of minutes for expert like Petri,but several several weeks for fresh like me,And I will end up learning wrong answers If i do it myself.....

Please help post answers,they are good questions,a ready answers dump will be benificial for thousands of freshers like me....all over world.........

Like it was already covered, No one is trying to make fun here!! I think everyone is trying to help by telling you that you are going the wrong way about this. Look into this saying for a better understanding " Give a man a fish and feed them for a day, tell them how to fish and they will get fed for life"
                              If you are considering a career in IT then you can't expect to get ready answers for more questions that will come along the way (Believe you me there will be loads of them), thus it is important you find out how to find the answer yourself. It is also didactically proven that one tends to memorise things better in the long term if they work hard to find the answer.

If Petri (Daniel) thought that giving out the answer, will help people more, he would have already done it. He's very smart like that (Browne points accumulated IIIII)
                              Also if you think that someone will give up their time to do your ground work, you are definitely in the wrong place.

There is also no need to SCREAM if you don't get the answer you expect.

Take it easy
                              Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Working...
                              X