Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New IT website I got involved in, check it out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New IT website I got involved in, check it out!

http://360itadvice.com

It's a new website dedicated to solving challenges and issues that we all encounter in our daily work.

Check it out and offer your help, if you can.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Re: New IT website I got involved in, check it out!

Weird that you should mention this now. I was just over at that site and then checked my RSS feeds and saw that this post was new. I checked the post out and... you're talking about the very site that I was just checking out. Actually, I found out about it through David Davis's twitter feed.

Anyways, I can't seem to log into the dern thing with my OpenID account. Errors says:
    Unfortunately, we could not initiate OpenID process. Please, close this window and try again.
    Any particular secret to signing in so as to not be commenting as a guest? Or is this an invite only deal?

P.S. Yes, I haven't been around in a while. Just re-organizing, re-prioritizing and re-charging. I'll be back as a regular in a little while.
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

I guess you can use one of the available login methods. If you're still seeing problems, beep me and I'll have them look at it.
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Yeah, I forsook my OpenID login for a Twitter login. And... I even made my first comment! Looks like a nifty site.
        Wesley David
        LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
        -------------------------------
        Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
        Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
        Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
        Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Huh, didn't know the Petri forum had a Twitter account.
          ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hmmm I almost deleted this thread....
            Marcel
            Technical Consultant
            Netherlands
            http://www.phetios.com
            http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
            "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
            "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Working...
            X