Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notified new posts in forum

Hi,

Pretty new to the forums, I'm just wondering if there is any way I can be notified by email when new threads are created in specific forums.

I have experience in some of the subject specific forums on here such as Exchange, and it would be useful if I could be emailed when somebody posts a new thread instead of having to periodically check the Exchange forums manually

Many Thanks

Shaun

Re: Notified new posts in forum

I know I can do this once I have participated in the thread, I'm thinking more for new threads.

Shaun

Comment

You can select individual forums, such as the Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 forum, and then click the "Forum Tools" link on the upper right side of the list of threads. From there you can select "Subscribe to This Forum". You have the option for weekly or daily email updates. I do not believe you can have an email update for each individual new thread that is created in a forum exactly when that thread is created.
      Wesley David
      LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
      -------------------------------
      Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
      Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
      Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
      Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Hi Nonapeptide,

Thanks very much for the guidance

Shaun

Comment

Working...
        X