Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #16)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #16)

Welcome to the Petri.co.il forums!

Please post your "Hi" message here on this thread. Please do NOT put your "Hi" message as a separate thread, post it here (click on "Post Reply" in this thread).

After doing so, and BEFORE posting on the live forums, make sure you read the general forum instructions and rules found on top of each forum. Posting content not according to the forum rules will get you banned. Myself and the other moderators usually shoot first and ask questions later.

So have a good stay, share your knowledge, contribute to the community, but be warned that this community will not tolerate posts that are not according to the forum rules.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Re: New members, wanna say hi? This is the place!

Hi dear community

Brand new here but not in IT, certified on MCSA 2003 Sec and VCP, i've just joined community to share & learn.

Hope get and send manhy answers

Read U soon

Le Busard

Comment

Welcome, Le Busard
      Enjoy yourself here
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: vSphere training video by David Davis of Train Signal!

Hi i am new join in that side
        Last edited by biggles77; 6th September 2009, 10:08. Reason: Remove unnecessary quote

Comment

Hello!

Someone on another forum mention this forum in passing and when I clicked I saw a great community with great wealth of information. So I wanted to join and learn as much as possible from here. You can not have enough resources being in the IT world.

Sincerely

The man who squats when pees

Comment

Welcome Elvis
            Didn't you leave the building a while back?
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hey!

I'm being encourged to post a Hello. I'm John and came here looking for an Exchange Issue answer. I'm CIO for a samll company in Virginia. Hi... I'm glad to be here and hope to find the answer.

Comment

Re: Hey!

Hello John from Virginia
                We already know the answer (42) but if you know the question it would be a great help

Thread merged....
                Tom Jones
                PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                IT Trainer / Consultant
                Ossian Ltd
                Scotland

Comment

Re: Hey!

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
                  We already know the answer (42)
                  Good answer, that.

Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Hello post

Hello everyone,I would like to introduce myself. I was sent over here from the Corsair forum as they thought my questions would be better answered here.

I am a retired (somewhat disabled) automechanic being retrained in IT at my local community college (Pima Community College in Tucson AZ).

Along with genED's I am taking IT courses from a wide spectrum,such as XP Network Administartot, Server 2008 R2, PC hardware,Apple hardware,HTML web design,and Adobe graphics courses and Office applications.

I don't really know what area I will end up in I am sampling them all.

Now I will move over to the anti virus Forum as that is where my base question is. Thanks

Comment

Re: Hello post

Welcome Pccstudent and good luck in your new IT career.

Comment

hi there

newbie here!!!

Comment

Re: hi there

G'day william0915,

Welcome to Petri forums, glad to have you aboard..

Please be sure to read to forum rules before posting in the future..

Post nominated for merging with welcome thread..

DJ
                          Last edited by djohn86; 9th September 2009, 05:18. Reason: Added Smiley for friendlier approach
                          Daniel John
                          A+, HDA, MCP (x3), VCP

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

************************************************** **********************
                          ************************************************** **********************

Comment

Nomination seconded
                            Thread reported for move
                            Tom Jones
                            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                            IT Trainer / Consultant
                            Ossian Ltd
                            Scotland

Comment

And merged.
                              Marcel
                              Technical Consultant
                              Netherlands
                              http://www.phetios.com
                              http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
                              "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
                              "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Working...
                              X