Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm no electrician; Is this APC status message bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm no electrician; Is this APC status message bad?

This is from a SBS 2008 machine attached to an APC battery backup. I dunno... what do you all think?

Attached Files
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Re: I'm no electrician; Is this APC status message bad?

Yes, That's completely normal. Do not be alarmed. If this had been an actual emergency...

Just kidding. Actually it is normal. You need to take the input voltage being reported and divide it by the coeeficient of the VA being supllied to the APC, then divide it by the Watts in order to come up with the square root of the BTU's.

Just kidding... again

Comment

That's... impressive. Have you been up to your tricks in the plant room again?

Trust APC to build something solid enough to cope
      Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Feed the excess voltage back into the National Power Grid and retire next week.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X