Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your Tiaras out, it's time for the SysAdmin Pageant!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your Tiaras out, it's time for the SysAdmin Pageant!

The SysAdmin Day was cool, but many people pointed out the completely unacceptable lack of sashes, Queen waves and running mascara. Now, we finally have what we've always wanted! Think Geek's 2009 SysAdmin Pageant! I propose that we all vote for Daniel. Or maybe one of our many members that looks after a large school district? Or maybe Joe Qwerty or Wullieb1! (just imagine those tatoos and muscles crowned with a princess tiara -- or not )

P.S. I'll bet this is the first and last thread that will ever be tagged with the word "Tiara" on this site.
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Re: Get your Tiaras out, it's time for the SysAdmin Pageant!

My wife says I'm not allowed to bring any more tiaras home...

Comment

After a night out I tend to come home with one as well, or some devil horns!!

Girlfriend never seems happy about it.
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

I have one specially picked out for this event so vote away.

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm View Post
          After a night out I tend to come home with one as well, or some devil horns!!
          Wot, no traffic cone?
          Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
          X