Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #15)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #15)

Welcome to the Petri.co.il forums!

Please post your "Hi" message here on this thread. Please do NOT put your "Hi" message as a separate thread, post it here (click on "Post Reply" in this thread).

After doing so, and BEFORE posting on the live forums, make sure you read the general forum instructions and rules found on top of each forum. Posting content not according to the forum rules will get you banned. Myself and the other moderators usually shoot first and ask questions later.

So have a good stay, share your knowledge, contribute to the community, but be warned that this community will not tolerate posts that are not according to the forum rules.
    ________
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Senior Premier Field Engineer
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Re: New members, wanna say hi? This is the place!

Hi Everyone........

Comment

Hi Durgesh!
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

High also.
        11 was a racehorse.
        22 was 12
        1111 race 1 day

************************************************** * ************************************************** ***********
        ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and click the LIKE option in the bottom right corner **
        ************************************************** ************************************************** ****** * *****

Comment

Just want to say hello!

Comment

Hello Steve

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I've always been through Petri's website to find answers, however I m really happy that i signed up today..

Comment

Welcome, Dfunk! Enjoy
                Tom Jones
                MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                IT Trainer / Consultant
                Ossian Ltd
                Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hello from Portland Oregon

Hello all,
                  Im a server admin at a large college. As in many situations, more than one resolve is always possible, I hope ..... from time to time you can help me and that I can return the favor . My main project I am working on now is a Windows 2008 Enterprise server with Exchange Enterprise 2007 deployment in an isolated environment. Please don't hesitate to say hello. Take care and have a great summer

Larry

Comment

Hi Larry. How big is the college that requires an Enterprise Exchange Server?
                    11 was a racehorse.
                    22 was 12
                    1111 race 1 day

************************************************** * ************************************************** ***********
                    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and click the LIKE option in the bottom right corner **
                    ************************************************** ************************************************** ****** * *****

Comment

Re: Hello from Portland Oregon

Originally posted by lreaney View Post
                      Hello all,
                      Im a server admin at a large college. As in many situations, more than one resolve is always possible, I hope ..... from time to time you can help me and that I can return the favor . My main project I am working on now is a Windows 2008 Enterprise server with Exchange Enterprise 2007 deployment in an isolated environment. Please don't hesitate to say hello. Take care and have a great summer

Larry
                      Is that PSU? Go Vikings!! Or OHSU? In which case... umm... go doctors!! (I grew up in Salem)
                      Wesley David
                      LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
                      -------------------------------
                      Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
                      Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
                      Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
                      Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Re: Hello from Portland Oregon

Welcome, Larry,
                        Given MS academic pricing, I can easily see Enterprise being used....
                        Tom Jones
                        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                        IT Trainer / Consultant
                        Ossian Ltd
                        Scotland

Comment

Hello and a warm Gurkha greeting (Namastey) to everyone here from a new silver surfer member. I hope to make some new and interesting friends and to be able to seek help and solutions to all things computer related. Cheers.

Comment

Ayo Ghurkali,
                            Welcome to Petri
                            Tom Jones
                            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                            IT Trainer / Consultant
                            Ossian Ltd
                            Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
                              Ayo Ghurkali,
                              Welcome to Petri
                              Not the 'Tom Jones'?

Thank you for your kind welcome and it is nice to know that you are familiar with our 'fearsome' war cry!

Comment

Working...
                              X