Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only place to bee (split from Welcome thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only place to bee (split from Welcome thread)

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
    Welcome, Bill
    Are you really an apiarist?
    If he is then will he bee needing our help?
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Re: New members, wanna say hi? This is the place!

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
    Are you really an apiarist?
    Some have said that it's a honey of a job, but when I tried it I didn't see what all the buzz was about.
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Originally posted by Nonapeptide View Post
      Some have said that it's a honey of a job, but when I tried it I didn't see what all the buzz was about.
      Maybe you had a waxadent and suffered accordingly or pehaps got sick. Did you comb out with hives?
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
        Maybe you had a waxadent and suffered accordingly or pehaps got sick. Did you comb out with hives?
        I think my biggest problem was that my business partner was a bumbler. He tried to give our investors apis of the action but he droned on and on in the investor meeting. We were swarmed with complaints. Things got rather sticky after that.
        Wesley David
        LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
        Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
        Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide

Comment

You guys are in the wrong business. You ought to be trying out for America's Got Talent (or Britain, or Australia, or where ever). I'd offer my wooden dummy for your ventriloquist act but my wife doesn't like it when I'm away from home. Bada-bing!

Comment

Originally posted by joeqwerty View Post
            I'd offer my wooden dummy for your ventriloquist act but my wife doesn't like it when I'm away from home. Bada-bing!
            Ouch, that must have stung.
            Wesley David
            LinkedIn | Careers 2.0

Comment

This part of the thread has been hived off to avoid any waspish comments from newbee members
              Tom Jones
              MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: The only place to bee (split from Welcome thread)

I'm sorry I didn't beehive myself*. I've probably pollinated this thread with enough puns. I'm off to further develop my flowering knowledge of computers by feasting on the nectar of MS Press books and Transcender practice exams.

*That's actually how Australians pronounce "behave" anyway.
                Wesley David
                LinkedIn | Careers 2.0

Comment

*That's actually how Australians pronounce "behave" anyway.
                  Oh really! Perhaps you should come to OZ and re-educate them to speak the word your way.
                  1 1 was a racehorse.
                  2 2 was 1 2.
                  1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                  2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Perhaps you should come to OZ
                    Off to see the wizard?
                    Tom Jones
                    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                    IT Trainer / Consultant
                    Ossian Ltd
                    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Oh really! Perhaps you should come to OZ and re-educate them to speak the word your way.

Hahahaha, agreed !!

Originally posted by Ossian
                      Off to see the wizard?
                      But seriously, we do have a wizard here in Melbourne**, they call him 'The Wiz'...

Or there's always the 'whiz' kid himself...

**EDIT: He moved to Fremantle a few years ago..
                      Last edited by djohn86; 1st June 2009, 01:19. Reason: Updated location of 'The Wiz'
                      Daniel John
                      A+, HDA, MCP (x3), VCP

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

************************************************** **********************
                      ************************************************** **********************

Comment

Working...
                      X