Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto log-out of the Forum

Hey guys,
    Does anybody know of a way to adjust/set the time of inactivity before I get logged out of the Forum?

Cos I just leave this window open all day, every time I get a chance to check it, it's logged out again...

Thanks,

DJ
    Daniel John
    A+, HDA, MCP (x3), VCP

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Re: Auto log-out of the Forum

There should be a "remember my details" button just beside the login -- I never have to re-login!
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Yeah, I have that checked, but I still have to log in again if I'm idle for 20+ mins..

Ahh well, I can live with it..

Thanks anyway mate,

DJ
      Daniel John
      A+, HDA, MCP (x3), VCP

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

Do you use Firefox / NoScript?
        cheers
        Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

What browser are you using? If IE, check the browsing history settings.
          Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Using FF 3.0.10 (HATE IE, new one isn't TOO bad though)..
            Don't use NoScript

For some reason it seems to be working fine today, clicked on my 'Petri Forums' Bookmark and I was logged in....

Ah well...

Thanks guys..

DJ
            Daniel John
            A+, HDA, MCP (x3), VCP

************************************************** **********************

Comment

Maybe coz it is that cold here today Daniel it just froze open.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Hahahaha, damn straight !!

You in Melbourne too??

DJ
                Daniel John
                A+, HDA, MCP (x3), VCP

Comment

Yep, SE suburbs.
                  1 1 was a racehorse.
                  2 2 was 1 2.
                  1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                  2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Same here dude, I live out near Ringwood and have to drive to Kensington (Just past North Melb) every bloody morning !!!!

How's Kane Dadson (The guy that disappeared after Dakota on Saturday night).....
                    They found his body in Ringwood Lake today...

DJ
                    Daniel John
                    A+, HDA, MCP (x3), VCP

Comment

Working...
                    X