Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Florida it's raining for the second day in a row!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Florida it's raining for the second day in a row!

Bummer!

Hope tomorrow clears, coz I really want to see Mickey and Goofie!

LOL

Anyone in the Orlando area - come on to Tech-Ed at Orlando's Orange County conference center and meet me in the Exchange cabanna and Ask the Experts areas. Say you're from Petri.co.il forums and I will make sure you'll get a warm welcome. I'll be in from Monday till Thursday.
    Last edited by danielp; 10th October 2005, 12:22.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

It snowed here yesterday... Dunedin, New Zealand...

Comment

Well all I can say is "If only!!!"

At least we have similar weather... as usual it is Dull in Hull!
      Server 2000 MCP
      Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Gee I wish it would rain here. We are having the worst drought in recorded history.

Dunedin eh, I grew up in Gore. It used to snow there in the middle of summer. I can remember two (2) white Christmases.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Gore... Lotsa jokes here about people from Gore...

Comment

We had a joke about the Dunedin Dunny Divers. Can't for the life of me remember why it was so funny.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

So why the move to Aussie? This morning I was walking to my exam and I could skate along the concrete... It was awesome... I hear it rained in Aussie though the other day.

Comment

I moved because of the temperature. It was so cold here yesterday I had to put a jumper on. I hate those 25C days. Brrrrrrr
                1 1 was a racehorse.
                2 2 was 1 2.
                1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Re: In Florida it's raining for the second day in a row!

Originally posted by danielp

Bummer!

Hope tomorrow clears, coz I really want to see Mickey and Goofie!

LOL

Anyone in the Orlando area - come on to Tech-Ed at Orlando's Orange County conference center and meet me in the Exchange cabanna and Ask the Experts areas. Say you're from MCSEworld forums and I will make sure you'll get a warm welcome. I'll be in from Monday till Thursday.
                  Its usually brief but during the summer it rains almost everyday. I would have stopped by but I was in Indianapolis (Indiana).
                  Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

That's great however Tech-Ed is all over now, and I'm now in NY city.

Museum of natural history - that's where I'm going today.

:P
                    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77
                      I moved because of the temperature. It was so cold here yesterday I had to put a jumper on. I hate those 25C days. Brrrrrrr
                      Ouch... Way to rub it in, I got up at 7:30 this morning and there was ice on my curtains...

Comment

Originally posted by danielp
                        That's great however Tech-Ed is all over now, and I'm now in NY city.

Museum of natural history - that's where I'm going today.

Maybe we should start a new thread called:

Where in the World is Daniel Santiago.

How's the SD card on the camera Daniel? Full to overflowing???

Just saw the news, beware of helicopter rides.
                        1 1 was a racehorse.
                        2 2 was 1 2.
                        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Yeah well actually I did think of getting a ride like that. I talked to the ilot and he said he'd be waiting. Then I called to cancel, and that's when I think he decided to take his own life...

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                          MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
                          X