Michael Jackson Pop Concert Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson Pop Concert Tickets

After waiting 45 minutes this morning watching and hoping that the 'TicketMaster' system would offer some tickets, I managed to purchase 2 for the O2 Arena Seating in BK B3, Row E, seats 43-44.

May be a bit sad but I have always thought how amazing it would be to go to one of his concerts. I just hope he can still perform and won't mime.

On another note, anyone know what the seats are like at the O2 Arena? I have already got an idea through google and sound as if they are good seats.

Re: Michael Jackson Pop Concert Tickets

You know, I thought this was another spammer.....

May be a bit sad but I have always thought how amazing it would be to go to one of his concerts. I just hope he can still perform and won't mime.
    Yup.....You mean he ever could?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      Ditto lol.
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
        God job you can both vouch for me then.

Yup.....You mean he ever could?
        I'm just going for the supporting acts. Honest.

I won't go in to how as kid of 6 and 7, I used to dance around like him in the back garden, whoops, I have, digging it even further.

Comment

Regardless of what people think of him personally.....the guy is a born and bred entertainer.

I'm sure he'll put on a fantastic show, he's got one of the most impressive back catalogue of songs so it should be amazing.

My wife seen him in the 80s and my brother saw him in the 90s and both said it was fantastic.

I wish I had tickets

Comment

Just thinking that since he is a Father it really would be a Pop concert.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I didn't think your jokes could get any worse but.... well... you've excelled yourself.
              cheers
              Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
                Just thinking that since he is a Father it really would be a Pop concert.
                I wonder if there will be loads of mini-Michaels on the stage as well. Maybe his kids are the support acts and maybe the Jackson 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanley View Post
                  Regardless of what people think of him personally.....the guy is a born and bred entertainer.

I'm sure he'll put on a fantastic show, he's got one of the most impressive back catalogue of songs so it should be amazing.

My wife seen him in the 80s and my brother saw him in the 90s and both said it was fantastic.

I wish I had tickets

Thanks Hanley. I agree with you. I have watched his concerts on DVD. He is one of the few artists who actually makes girls faint when performing and they are a masterpiece. He is a real showman and the music is amazing. Also, his music videos are amongst the most expensive ever made. Not surprising considering Macaulay Culkin and George Wendt starred in 'Black and White' with Slash from Guns 'n' Roses doing the opening guitar sequence, Martin Scorsese directed the Bad video that Wesley Snipes also starred in as the rival gang leader, (was supposed to be a duet with Prince orginally but they had a dispute over it) + many more. Madonna nearly starred in one but some Princess of Monaco did it instead...

I better stop waffling and get posting elsewhere and be useful.

Comment

I hope that the lights aren't to hot for him...
                    Marcel
                    Technical Consultant
                    Netherlands
                    http://www.phetios.com
                    http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
                    "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
                    "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Originally posted by Dumber View Post
                      Why are affraid of his hairy chest being exposed or the skin falling off

... not gonna be very popular amongst the MJ fan community now am I?
                      Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

It may be a good thing. He may be able to mould himself back into shape.

Comment

Well I hope he don't loose his nose.
                          I think it will looks a bit weird... Seeing a hole where you normally could find a nose...
                          Marcel
                          Technical Consultant
                          Netherlands
                          http://www.phetios.com
                          http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
                          "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
                          "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

I thought I was on the Petri web site but it appears I've stumbled on to the Michael Jackson Official Fan Club page instead.

Comment

Well I hope he don't loose his nose.
                              I think it will looks a bit weird... Seeing a hole where you normally could find a nose...
                              I wonder if he would throw it into the crowd and how much it would fetch on ebay?

Comment

Working...
                              X