Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #13)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #13)

Welcome to the Petri.co.il forums!

Please post your "Hi" message here on this thread. Please do NOT put your "Hi" message as a separate thread, post it here (click on "Post Reply" in this thread).

After doing so, and BEFORE posting on the live forums, make sure you read the general forum instructions and rules found on top of each forum. Posting content not according to the forum rules will get you banned. Myself and the other moderators usually shoot first and ask questions later.

So have a good stay, share your knowledge, contribute to the community, but be warned that this community will not tolerate posts that are not according to the forum rules.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

hello

hello evrey body i'm new here hope you willhelp me

Comment

Hello All

Hello Everyone at Petri.co.il Website/Forums,

First of all thank you for organising such a great resource of Technical Knowledge. I have used it quite a few times (Mainly experimenting at home).

I am a computer science graduate who went into retail/call center stuff after two years of Graduation. I did my MCSE on NT4 in 1999 and CCNA in 2000 but after a while I found myself working in retail sales since 2002 ; its only since last year that I made my way back to the tech scene, re-certified myself on ccna and now their is a whole big new world of Windows Server 2003/8.

I am now a days working as a Tech Support Engineer for a company which sells broadband routers/switches/provides solutions related to Windows and other stuff as well, its a big learning curve for me now as I am back in the game after quite a while.

I have just finished setting up AD/DNS/IIS on my HOME Machine and added my first client to AD on Server 2008 Enterprise. Things are looking good so far and I am crawling MS Technet website and Petri for as much info I can get to refresh/learn Concepts (NEW/OLD).

This has been quite a bit of an intro but just to prepare (request) all you knowledgeable people here to please be patient with my questions when I start to ask

So, I hope we all here get to know each other bit by bit and learn Byte by Byte

God Bless All of you
      SMA

Comment

Re: hello

Hi Elegal, Welcome. You have posted in the incorrect forum. Posts of this nature go here.

http://forums.petri.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Also, you need to read the forum rules.

http://forums.petri.com/announcement.php?f=26

Otherwise, I am sure you will find the forum very useful.

Comment

Re: New members, wanna say hi? This is the place!

Hi from Helsinki.

Comment

Originally posted by Jouni View Post
            Hi from Helsinki.
            Hi yourself from a place that is just a wee bit warmer (just slightly cooler than hell) at the moment.

Hope you enjoy the forums and the information herein.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Thanx to the Petri team, Im Mark

I live in South Africa, its awesome here exept for the politics

You guys helped me a lot this past few months with a hardware migration
              funny enough no matter how hard i goolge for a event or a error or a problem, it leads me to this site

kindest thanx to all those involved

Blessings

Mark

Comment

hi everybody thanx again for a awesome site you helped me through tough times i posted i think a topic in the wrong place lol

thanx again

Comment

Re: Petri IT Task Force LinkedIn group - Come in and join!

hi guys thanx for the awesome site its good to know that there are guys like you around , i would like to give some back if i can im a IT business owner and i would like to help out where i can

blessing

Mark

Comment

Re: New Member

Originally posted by Neo-tech View Post

funny enough no matter how hard i goolge for a event or a error or a problem, it leads me to this site

Blessings

Mark
                    Merged....
                    Marcel
                    Technical Consultant
                    Netherlands
                    http://www.phetios.com
                    http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
                    "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
                    "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Re: Petri IT Task Force LinkedIn group - Come in and join!

hi guys thanx for the awesome site its good to know that there are guys like you around , i would like to give some back if i can im a IT business owner and i would like to help out where i can

blessing

Mark
                      And moved away from the LinkedIn group.
                      Marcel
                      Technical Consultant
                      Netherlands

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE

Comment

Hy all!

Hy My Name is Max, i am the ICT responsible for the company where i work, i'm not so techician but i have accumulated some knowledge (and made some disasters too) in this year..

i hope to enjoy this forum!

Max

Comment

Re: Hy all!

Originally posted by gianniiiii View Post
                          Hy My Name is Max, i am the ICT responsible for the company where i work, i'm not so techician but i have accumulated some knowledge (and made some disasters too) in this year..

i hope to enjoy this forum!

Max
                          And merged...
                          Marcel
                          Technical Consultant
                          Netherlands

Comment

hi

hi everybody

Comment

Re: New Member

Blessings

Mark
                              Welcome aboard Mark.
                              Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                              Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
                              MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
                              X