X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Hi, Welcome, Introduction - Newcomers - Archive #12

Welcome to the Petri.co.il forums!

Please post your "Hi" message here on this thread. Please do NOT put your "Hi" message as a separate thread, post it here (click on "Post Reply" in this thread).

After doing so, and BEFORE posting on the live forums, make sure you read the general forum instructions and rules found on top of each forum. Posting content not according to the forum rules will get you banned. Myself and the other moderators usually shoot first and ask questions later.

So have a good stay, share your knowledge, contribute to the community, but be warned that this community will not tolerate posts that are not according to the forum rules.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Re: Hello, Hi, Welcome, Introduction - Newcomers - post HERE

Hi, my name is Paul, I'm 38 and I'm from Manchester, England.
    I am a contractor, and I am an MCSE 2003.

Comment

Welcome to the site Paul
      Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Hello all i am Skyler. I'm 20 years old and from longview texas. i am a Software Engineer / Computer Technician / Unix/Linux System Admin / Network Engineer / MCSE 2007

Comment

Hello

Hello,
          Im from south africa and just started working as a network admin

Comment

Re: Hello

Hello. Please read the forum rules

Post flagged for merge into the correct thread.
            Gareth Howells

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Re: Hello

Originally posted by defsoul View Post
              Hello,
              Im from south africa and just started working as a network admin
              Merged....
              Marcel
              Technical Consultant
              Netherlands
              http://www.phetios.com
              http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
              "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
              "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Hi guys in this realy usefull forum

Hi guys in this realy usefull forum

Comment

Re: Hi guys in this realy usefull forum

Welcome to the site. Please observe the forum rules in future, this message should have been posted to the Welcome thread.

Post flagged.
                  Gareth Howells

Comment

Hello,

I have use this website for quite a while but have never posted. I have been in System/Network administration for 8 years but still love to learn new things regarding our chosen profession.

Comment

Hello, I am new to the site. I just graduated with bachelor in IT and as of tomorrow I will be an on site a IT here in Miami. I am glade there is a site such as this.

Comment

Welcome, Stan and Leon. Enjoy yourselves here
                        Tom Jones
                        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                        IT Trainer / Consultant
                        Ossian Ltd
                        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi all im in south africa johannesburg
                          im in the support\administrator sector...i have being doing this for 11yrs long years and still learning something new everyday...hope this site helps speed this learning up,lol

Comment

Hi I'm Bernie... I am 28, MCTS 2008, MCSE 2003 and ITIL... I work as a consultant in the UK...

Comment

Welcome msalim and Bernie enjoy your stay.
                              Gareth Howells

Comment

Working...
                              X